Mezcal Cuish Destilado de Agave Coyote
- Maestro Mezcalero: Francisco García Leon
- Produced in San Guillermo, Miahuatlán, Oaxaca
- 100% Coyote (A. lyobaa)
- Cooked in a conical underground oven; crushed with horse-drawn tahona
- Fermented in open-air sabino (cypress) vats (“tinas”)
- Distilled once using traditional copper pot stills with condenser (“refrescadera”)
- Jasmine, tobacco leaf, menthol, candied plum, wet stone, old leather, white chocolate, cracked slate, cracked pepper, and fresh dryer sheets—amazing and dense on both nose and palate!
- 50% ABV (ABV may vary batch to batch)
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.