Skip to content
- Second release in Akashi’s Sommelier Series of single malt, wine cask finished whiskies
- Matured for 2.5 years in ex-bourbon barrels then finished for 3 years in former Pinot Noir Sirugue French Oak casks from an undisclosed winery in Lompoc, California
- The nose contains classic malt whisky aromas with notes of black tea, walnut, and a pervasive dried floral quality while the palate is fruitier than the nose would suggest, bursting with ripe stone fruit, tobacco, and drying leather.
- 50% ABV
- Limited release of only 630 bottles.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.