Solento makes an effortlessly smooth tequila that is perfect for any occasion. They have won a ton of awards at various spirits contests and the word is starting to get out. Tequila is the fastest growing spirits market in the world right now, so someone you know definitely needs some tequila in their life! Get one for yourself and a loved one in our Solento Gift Boxes, and enjoy it together. Happy holidays!!
SOLENTO TEQUILA REPOSADO - $70 PER BOTTLE
SOLENTO TEQUILA ANEJO - $75 PER BOTTLE
SOLENTO MIXED 3-PACK (BLANCO, REPOSADO AND ANEJO) 10% OFF - $189
SOLENTO MIXED 6-PACK (2 BLANCO, 2 REPOSADO AND 2 ANEJO) 15% OFF - $355
To make his vision a reality, Taylor partnered with the Montes Family, who has owned a single-estate farm and distillery in Jalisco for the three generations called Las Americas. They produce small-batch tequila made from organic blue agave in a process that respects the local environment.
Shane Benson | Owner | New York Vintners
- Silver/Blanco/Joven: generally unaged (or very briefly aged, for smoothness, e.g. “Suave” styles); full of agave flavor, but also heat, and an impression—but not taste—of vegetal sweetness
- Gold: Basically a hybrid type, usually a mixto with coloring added to make it seem aged when it’s not; best bet is buying a brand that actually states “100% agave” on the label
- Reposado: Meaning “rested,” aged in wood barrels for 2 months to under a year
- Anejo: Aged between 1 and 3 years, the widest available complexly aged tequila, with softened heat and good wood character; too much aging isn’t recommended, as tequila is about expression of vegetal agave
- Extra Anejo: A newer category, aged over 3 years, not as many examples but worth looking into if you like wood characteristics
Solento Organic Tequila is produced in small batches at a single-estate, family-owned farm and distillery in Jalisco, Mexico. Our partners — The Montes Family — have perfected their craft over the past three generations, using a production process that respects the local environment: hand-harvesting sustainably-maintained, organic, 100% blue agave.
SOLENTO FOUNDER TAYLOR STEELE
As a kid growing up on the beaches of Southern California, Taylor Steele discovered a lifelong love for the thrill and serenity of surfing. Just a few years after he’d begun filming his best friends out on the waves, Taylor turned his two greatest passions into a vibrant career, emerging as an award-winning filmmaker, creative visionary, and vital force in bringing surf culture to the masses.
Over the past two decades, Taylor has immersed himself in the global community, serving as creative director of Corona Australia and creating films for National Geographic. Eventually landing in New York City, he experienced an unlikely revelation after an artist friend introduced him to premium sipping tequila. In that simple ritual, Taylor tapped into the possibility of bringing purpose to pleasure: drinking not to disconnect, but to slow down and savor each moment.
With the founding of Solento Organic Tequila, Taylor now extends his treasured ritual to all those looking to realign with their own truest essence. Born in New York City but steeped in California soul, Solento embodies the charmed duality that defines Taylor, ultimately creating space for a much-needed celebration of presence in even the most fast-paced of lives.