Skip to content
- Single Malt Japanese Whisky distilled and matured in Nagano at Mars Shinshu
- Aged over 3 years in American oak and ex-sherry barrels
- Prune, honey, and vanilla on the nose precede a palate of sweet orange and developing cocoa powder with a long and gentle finish of chestnuts and ripe persimmon
- Non-chill filtered; 48% ABV
- US Release of 3456 bottles
- Mars Shinshu's flagship single malt, produced in appreciation of the distillery's pristine location in the Japanese Alps at the base of Mt. Komagatake
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.