Mars Iwai Tradition “Fuyu” Finished in Chestnut Casks (1.8L Bottle)
$245.00 Sale • Save
- Limited, annual release blended Japanese Whisky from Mars Shinshu in Nagano, Japan
- Iwai Tradition, from Mars Shinshu’s core range, is finished in Japanese chestnut casks for 4 months
- Distilled from 70% malted barley and 30% corn
- Iwai Tradition is non-age statement; aged primarily in ex-bourbon and ex-sherry casks (other cask types including ex-wine, port, & new oak may vary batch to batch)
- Brown sugar, maple syrup, and toasted grains on the nose; gentle tannin on the mid-palate lends structure to rich maltiness. An elegant finish lingers long with notes of cacao.
- Non-chill filtered; 40% ABV
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.