Lamata Masparillo Durango
- Destilado de Agave produced in Mezquital, Durango
- Maestro Vinatero Maximino Cruz
- 100% Masparillo (A. maximiliana var. katharinae)
- Cooked in a conical underground oven & milled by hand with axe
- Distilled twice in a Filipino wood and copper still; An agave quiote (stalk) is used in place of the receiving arm
- Nose full of fresh jalapeño, fresh hay, and baked earth; palate is a heady combination of rich and savory flavors. At first blush, this green agave bomb yields to milk, honey, and flowers. As it evolves, chocolate malt, maraska cherry, melon rind, and eucalyptus will emerge from this deceptively complex spirit.
- 48.6% ABV (ABV may vary batch to batch)
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.