Skip to content
- From the brilliant Maestra Mezcalero Berta Vasquez
- Produced in San Baltazar Chichicapam, Oaxaca
- 100% Coyote (Agave lyobaa)
- Cooked in an earthen oven and milled by tahona
- Open-air fermented and distilled twice in a copper pot still
- This rare mezcal is elegant, herbaceous, fruity, and hard to put down, expressing strawberry seeds, fresh linen, coriander, pink peppercorn, and guava.
- 94 Proof (47% ABV)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.