La Medida Mezcal Coyote 'Chichicapam'
- From the brilliant Maestra Mezcalero Berta Vasquez
- Produced in San Baltazar Chichicapam, Oaxaca
- 100% Coyote (Agave lyobaa)
- Cooked in an earthen oven and milled by tahona
- Open-air fermented and distilled twice in a copper pot still
- This rare mezcal is elegant, herbaceous, fruity, and hard to put down, expressing strawberry seeds, fresh linen, coriander, pink peppercorn, and guava.
- 94 Proof (47% ABV)
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.