FUENTESECA TEQUILA

$275.00 Sale Save

Item is in stock Only 0 left in stock Item is out of stock Item is unavailable

TEQUILA FUENTESECA 5 YEAR This exceptional tequila has been aged for five years, resulting in a smooth, complex, and rich flavor profile. During the aging process, the tequila is stored in oak barrels becoming more refined and robust, imparting the liquid with warm notes of vanilla, caramel, and spice. Its sophisticated flavor profile makes it a perfect accompaniment to a variety of foods, including grilled meats, spicy dishes, and rich desserts.

TEQUILA FUENTESECA 7 YEAR Enrique Fonseca distilled this expression with three-quarters of the bottling made in a double-copper column still with removed plates to achieve a lower distillation proof and the remaining quarter made in an alembic pot still. Half of the run was then stored in American white oak previously used to age California red wine, and the remaining half barreled in used dark French Oak. The casks were then stored for 7 years at 3,800' elevation in a cool-climate subterranean barrel room.

TEQUILA FUENTESECA 15 YEAR  The highland agave used in this lot were harvested in Atotonilco in the Spring. The distillate was aged 15 years in a dry, earthen-floor aging room where a delightful faint sweetness was achieved by aging nearly all in American white oak, with only 3% laid into French Oak. 75% of the white oak casks previously held rye whiskey and the remaining 25% were California red wine casks and one Chardonnay cask.