Skip to content
- Blend of malt and grain whiskies vatted and matured by Chichibu Distillery in Saitama, Japan
- Whiskies in the blend include Scotch whisky, Canadian rye whisky, American bourbon, Irish whiskey, and Ichiro’s own Japanese single malt whisky
- Each whisk(e)y is aged for at least 10 years before vatting; many of the sourced whiskies are aged 20–40 years
- Aromas of baked apple, cinnamon, roasted corn, white pepper, and honey transition to a rich, malty palate with a confectionary backbone of toffee, vanilla, and caramel
- Non-chill filtered; 48% ABV
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.