2023 Giovanni Almondo Roero Arneis Bricco delle Ciliegie

$30.00 Sale Save
Size Single Bottle

Item is in stock Only 0 left in stock Item is out of stock Item is unavailable

Varietal/Blend: Arneis

Vineyard Area: From a vineyard called "Bricco delle Ciliegie" around Montà in Roero

Soil: Sandy with clay veins, calcareous (60% sand, 15% limestone, 25% clay)

Elevation: 1,100 to 1,200 feet

Exposure: East – south

Vinification: Manually harvested and sorted followed by a 12-hour cold maceration before the start of fermented

Maturation: 95% in stainless steel for 7 months and remaining 5% in non-toasted French oak